Benefits to M/WBE Members:
The MMBC Continuum offers a variety of services and resources to M/WBE members.
- Professional development through the TADP (Technical Assistance and Developmental Pool) and the Memphis Business Academy which includes training seminars and workshops
- Opportunity to participate in the Economic Development Forum, the largest economic development conference in the mid-south that convenes the community to address the value and importance of minority economic development
- Direct and meaningful access to corporate decision makers
- Listing in the M/WBE Directory (must be UCA certified)
- Opportunity to attend information meetings and other networking events
- Opportunity to participate in the Business Partnering Program
- Opportunity to have a business advocate that will proactively provide industry data and trends along with strategic recommendations to support business growth.
* The Uniform Certification Agency is a division of The MMBC Continuum. Members certified through UCA remain members of UCA with unlimited services including certification and re-certification, an assigned Business Development Specialist (BDS) and a company profile listing in the UCA Directory.
For more information call: (901) 525-6512.