Benefits to M/WBE Members:
The MMBC Continuum offers a variety of services and resources to M/WBE members.
- Professional development through the TADP (Technical Assistance and Developmental Pool) and the Memphis Business Academy which includes training seminars and workshops
- Opportunity to participate in the Economic Development Forum, the largest economic development conference in the mid-south that convenes the community to address the value and importance of minority economic development
- Direct and meaningful access to corporate decision makers
- Listing in the M/WBE Directory (must be UCA certified)
- Opportunity to attend information meetings and other networking events
- Opportunity to participate in the Business Partnering Program
- Opportunity to have a business advocate that will proactively provide industry data and trends along with strategic recommendations to support business growth.
- Access to valuable business resources available through the Business Resource Gateway portal. Whether it’s industry research, strategic growth planning, or access to capital, you can quickly tap into the resources needed to grow your business at every stage of the business life cycle.
* The Uniform Certification Agency is a division of The MMBC Continuum. Members certified through UCA remain members of UCA with unlimited services including certification and re-certification, an assigned Strategic Business Advisor (SBA) and a company profile listing in the UCA Directory.
For more information call: (901) 525-6512.